- Children seeking admission to class Pre-Nursery should be 2 years 3 months as on 1st April in the year in which admission is sought.
- Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 3 years as on 1st April in the year in which admission is sought
- Children are normally registered for admission in the month of August/September. Registration is a pre-condition for admission and does not guarantee admission.
- Admission for classes KG, I & II is done only against vacancy.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
1. Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate (Pre-Nursery to II) 2. Transfer Certificate (Transfer cases) KG onwards 3. Previous Report Card (Transfer cases) KG onwards
Once all the admission formalities are fulfilled and it is found that the student does not attend the school even for a day, the school will refund only the caution money and not any fee and dues charged at the time of admission.
1. Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance. Failure to give this mandatory notice will lead to payment of one month fee. 2. The school will issue a transfer certificate to a student only after he/she has cleared all the school dues and has also submitted the Birth certificate/ TC (from previous school) and a copy of the report card at the time of admission.
The school fee should be paid quarterly as per fee structure. Fee can be paid online through following link